Flu vaccines for 2021 are available at the practice.
You and your family can now book appointments for getting your flu shot.
The 2021 flu shot is a quadrivalent vaccine which protects against 4 strains of influenza.
The following people are eligible for influenza vaccination free under the National Immunisation Program:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged 6 months and over
- Children aged 6 months to under 5 years
- People aged 6 months or over who have:
- heart disease
- severe asthma (requiring frequent medical consultations or use of multiple medications)
- chronic lung conditions
- diseases of the nervous system which affect your breathing
- impaired immunity
- kidney disease
- children aged six months to 10 years on long-term aspirin therapy
- Pregnant women at any stage of pregnancy
- People aged 65 years or over.
If you are not in one of these groups, private vaccines are available for $15 at the practice.